Channel Partner Marketing Specialist, Marlow -
Our client have been recognised as global leaders in their industry for over 35 years and due to accelerated growth are now seeking an experienced Channel Partner Marketing Specialist to join the growing marketing team in their brand-new offices.
This new role is essential to the growth of the business across key regions, by working in close partnership with international resellers you will ensure localisation and thorough understanding of local marketplace trends in order to identify HQ marketing material to suit regional campaigns for resellers to adapt.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Develop marketing programmes to acquire new partners in key global areas
- Contribute to the development of strategic growth and marketing plans with clear targets for all channels of distribution.
- Work closely with the Channel Sales and Products team to ensure Channel Marketing are represented in new product developments
- Identify new product launch opportunities in response to partner needs
- Develop clear and concise end to end integrated marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date on partners local marketplace trends, customer insights and conduct competitor research in order to gain insight for content development.
In order to be considered you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent. In terms of practical experience, you will need to have extensive partner, Channel or distributor marketing experience preferably gained within an international organisation.
If this role matches your skills and experience and is of interest, then we want to hear from you!
The role is commutable from areas such as: Henley, Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Reading, Bracknell, Aylesbury and Wokingham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.