International Partner Marketing Specialist, Marlow -
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Partner Marketing Specialist to join a renowned global organisation operating within the business services sector. The International Channel Partner Specialist will play a leading role in helping grow the business across key regions by working in close partnership with a range of stakeholders across the business. You will be tasked with growing the business profitability and will be pivotal to the success of the organisation within your specified markets.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Develop marketing programmes to acquire new partners in key global areas
- Contribute to the development of strategic growth and marketing plans with clear targets for all channels of distribution.
- Work closely with the Channel Sales and Products team to ensure Channel Marketing are represented in new product developments
- Identify new product launch opportunities in response to partner needs
- Develop clear and concise end to end integrated marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date on partners local marketplace trends, customer insights and conduct competitor research in order to gain insight for content development.
In order to be considered you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent. In terms of practical experience, you will need to have extensive partner marketing experience preferably within a multi-national organisation. A commercial and business mindset is required, and you will need to have excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as being motivated and confident in your approach.
If this role matches your skills and experience and is of interest, then please don’t hesitate to apply.
The role is commutable from areas such as: Henley, Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Reading, Bracknell, and Wokingham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.