Junior Account Manager/ Account Manager, High Wycombe -
A successful marketing agency based in High Wycombe are on the search for a mid-level professional to join their growing team and assist in the managing of exciting projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to work closely with the marketing team to build and maintain strong relationships and manage multiple projects daily. Successful candidates will have previous success of Account Management and be a real team player.
With amazing benefits available, flexible working, and strong opportunity for progression, there is no better time to join!
The main duties of this role include:
- To manage multiple client projects, tailored to the client’s preference
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and acting as a point of contact!
- Managing invoices and producing costings for projects that are within budget
- Providing overall support to the team and providing a successful journey from start to finish
- Experience in a marketing or agency role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- An interest in creative services industry and experience in account management is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and project management skills
- 5 days holiday
- Hybrid working available
- Strong progression opportunities
- Wellness bonus each year
- A great social scene!
If this role sounds ideal for you, please get in touch today!
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, St Albans. Slough, Harrow, Aylesbury, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.