Digital Designer, Spalding -
Our client is currently looking for a Digital Designer who will be tasked with creating engaging graphics to help promote and increase the company’s membership numbers. A tenacious and dynamic individual is required to join the marketing team, working under the direction of the marketing executive and closely alongside the junior designer.
- Keeping the companies marketing email databases in line with GDPR policy.
- Designing and managing a new website for the company
- Designing monthly email campaigns and analysing the corresponding results.
- Increasing the companies search engine optimisation to support the social media and email campaigns.
- To assist the junior designer in the design, implementation and running of two digital magazines.
- Maintain the structure of company’s blogs and content.
- Creation of company’s graphics and animation, including GIF’s to be included on social media pages.
- High standard of organisational skill, a keen eye for detail and be able to stick to the company’s guidelines.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines, reacting positively to feedback given from colleagues.
- A team player with a forward-thinking mindset, the post holder will be expected to contribute to team meetings by suggesting new ideas to be scrutinised. Must also be able to work to own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to keep learning new skills in dynamic digital environment.
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Skilled with Microsoft Office/Libre Office
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
This is an excellent opportunity for a tenacious individual to join a friendly and enthusiastic marketing team. Someone who can turn an exciting thought into reality, and therefore becoming beneficial to the company. This position would suit someone with a driving licence due to the location of the rural office. The role is commutable from Boston, Wisbech, Stamford, Peterborough, Sleaford, Kings Lynn, Holbeach, Uppingham and March.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.