Digital Marketing Executive, Grantham -
A successful and established business operating within the professional services sector are looking for a bright, creative, and commercially minded Digital Marketing Executive to join their established team.
Working on a variety of brands and products across the Group, this is an ideal role for an ambitious digital marketer to progress their career.
Working as part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Marketing Executive will have some experience in content creation and social media management, to maximise the visibility of group brands. However, training will be provided as required for the right individual.
This is very hands-on role; maximising the ROI of activity to offer real value to the businesses within the group.
- Help to create and support website and marketing content to be pushed out through various channels, including social and email
- Keeping social media content up-to-date and monitoring relevant market trends
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Working with - and supporting - colleagues across all businesses
- Monitoring and keeping records of all social media coverage
- Uploading news articles, press releases, blogs, web copy and images to CMS system
- Carrying out other duties to support the group communications function as required
- Support the marketing function in terms of admin support and invoicing.
- Some experience of project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information
- Some experience in running social and email campaigns with familiarity with social advertising and email platforms (specifically, Facebook and Mailchimp)
- Experience in website alterations through WordPress and using tools such as Google Analytics would be an advantage
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing or a similar field
For more information and a full job description about this vacancy please apply today!
Due to the location, it is commutable from Grantham, Stamford, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Boston and Newmark. For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.