Graphic Designer, Stamford -
A highly successful creative agency based in Stamford are looking for an innovative Graphic Designer to join their energetic team and execute highly creative design projects across online and offline channels. You will need a minimum of 2 years packaging design experience, ideally within an agency and have a passion for thinking outside the box.
As Graphic Designer, supporting the dynamic team and working across predominantly packaging and digital projects, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Exercising your highly creative mindset to produce striking designs that exceed client expectations
- Working across online and offline channels, your work will be print ready and demonstrate a phenomenal level of attention to detail
- Utilising a mix of Adobe CS software’s, demonstrating your knowledge in typography and working within a mac-based environment, you will produce engaging designs and illustrations for the agency’s portfolio of clients
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients and recognising their objectives and requirements
- Ensuring you are up to date and well versed in typography and latest design trends
- Supporting the wider team execute a mix of campaigns and ad-hoc duties
For this role, you must be a capable designer with a true understanding for the print process that can deliver attractive designs across multi-media platforms. You will be part of a collaborative team within an enriching working environment with career progression potential and a very happy office dog!
This agency is driven by creativity and going through an exciting period of natural growth! This is a brilliant time to join. Due to the location of their Stamford based office this role is commutable from Peterborough, Huntingdon, Kettering, Grantham, Leicester, Spalding, Corby, Market Harborough and most parts of Lincolnshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.