We’ve exclusively partnered with a leading company in the labelling industry, specialising in innovative labelling solutions across various sectors. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in implementing the brand strategy, enhancing market presence, and gaining brand awareness and community engagement.
Ideally with B2B experience, you will be a creative and driven Marketing Executive or assistant looking to step up who is confident creating graphics using the adobe suite.
They work a hybrid set up; you would be expected in the office three days per week.
The role – Marketing Executive
- Using traditional and digital marketing, assist the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the yearly marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the marketing plan, keeping to deadlines.
- Create and develop a range of copy and marketing collateral such as business cards, brochures, flyers etc.
- Running the company’s social media
- Use the CMS to ensure the websites are up to date and new content added.
- Assist and attend Trade Shows, working with external suppliers.
- Plan and manage campaigns using both digital and traditional marketing mi
- Create designs for brochures, flyers, packaging, stationary, email banners etc
What do you need to be considered? – Marketing Executive
- 2 years marketing experience, within a B2B industry
- Adobe creative suite experience and the ability to create graphics for social media, brochures, flyers etc.
- A creative thinker with excellent copywriting skills
Due to the location this role is commutable from Peterborough, Corby, Market Deeping, Oakham, Spalding and Bourne.