Senior Digital Copywriter, Grantham -
This established professional services business are looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter, who can deliver rich, engaging online and offline content that makes our brand stand out and be noticed. You’ll be part of cross-functional product development team of designers, product managers, and technicians, delivering user-centred approaches to create a customer journey experience every bit as intentional as the design of features and functionality.
You’ll work in close collaboration with both the software development teams and the Group marketing function to craft tone of voice guidelines; crafting an engaging new client on-boarding experience; developing and A/B testing value propositions; designing processes for managing content requests, reviews and iteration.
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, notifications, navigation)
- Present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners and other stakeholders
- Maintain workflow of content from inception through to copywriting, testing and sign-off
- Use data and research to evaluate your content's impact, and push for continuous improvement that demonstrates real business results
- Mentor and provide feedback on writing and design as a resident expert wordsmith
- Lead the development for best content practices -clarity, readability and usability - within the marketing teams
- Help coordinate external agency providers where necessary, ensuring such content meets brand & style requirements, is in the appropriate format and meets any localisation needs
- Act as the point of contact and source of expertise for user content writing
- We will expect you to share proof of your fantastic writing abilities via a portfolio of writing samples and style guidelines representing team and personal accomplishments.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience on user-focused writing including work with software products, digital agencies, documentation or journalism.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or related work experience.
- Experience working with UX and product teams to deliver complex flows, and write appropriate content across each step
- Open to learning and improving your copy through research and experimentation
- Naturally positive, enthusiastic, collaborative person, who is looking to grow within the team and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment.
- Lead on UI copy to provide an intuitive interface.
- Understand agile digital product development.
- Be highly skilled at relationship management, self-development, communication, team working.
- Work across multiple teams and projects as required – collaborating with the UX and product owner to define content and copy needs.
- Clearly communicate content development rationale and processes to project team members.
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure all copy is compliant.
For more information and a full job description about this vacancy please apply today!
Due to the location, it is commutable from Grantham, Stamford, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Boston and Newmark.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.