Marketing Executive, Peterborough -
The Company – Marketing Executive
A leading membership organisation based in Peterborough are seeking an all-rounder Marketing Executive to join their team of 4, to focus on content, campaigns, digital and events.
The company in question are a highly respected organisation, established over 80 years ago, who have experienced exponential growth in the past 2 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer with a broad skillset to take the next step!
The Role – Marketing Executive
Joining their team of 4, and reporting into both the Marketing and Content Directors, you will be responsible for:
- Writing content and proofreading copy for both online and offline channels, including the website and social medias, on materials such as blogs, case studies, press releases and newsletters.
- Conducting multi-channel marketing campaigns such as email campaigns, social media and PPC ads, and evaluating their levels of engagement via Google Analytics.
- Assisting with the organisation of events including any follow-up campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Supporting in the production of wider marketing materials and literature.
Requirements – Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years marketing experience covering the above
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing – but this is not essential.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to juggle multiple content and campaigns projects at once.
Due to the location of the offices in Peterborough and the role being full-time in the office, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Peterborough, Stamford, March, Chatteris, Ely, Kings Lynn, Market Deeping, Yaxley, Huntingdon, and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.