Marketing Administrator, Cambridge (4 days remote working) -
A leader in the world of innovative legal services, our international-scale client is looking for a passionate Marketing Administrator to join their Cambridge-based team on a permanent basis. Working within a vibrant and inspired team, you will have a multitude of previous marketing experience that will enable you to hit the ground running in this fast-paced role.
As Marketing Administrator, you will help with the planning and implementation of a varied and busy events calendar, whilst supporting a range of admin marketing activities – no two days will be the same in this dynamic role.
They have super flexible working including later starts later finishes, early starts early finishes, home working and a competitive package.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide administrative support of a variety of events including receptions, seminars, dinners, and conferences
- Editing and proofreading documents ensuing that they are correct and up to date
- Assisting in website administration support
- Coordinating diaries and meetings for the team and events
- Managing workflows with external suppliers
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous marketing experience is not essential for this one, however some previous administrative experience is required for this role
- Experience with Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel and Word is essential, CRM systems such as WordPress and Squarespace would be a bonus!
- A process driven individual who is able to work autonomously and can prioritise workload is essential
This is an excellent role for an experienced Marketing Professional looking to grow their career within a forward-thinking organisation. Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Newmarket, Ely, Cottenham, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Baldock, Haverhill, Letchworth and Bishops Stortford.