Marketing and Events Executive, Milton Keynes -
Are you a broad marketing events candidate looking for your next step? Is office culture and environment important to you? Do you want to be part of an established company who value their marketing team?
A positively driven professional services based in Milton Keynes are looking for a capable Marketing Events Executive to join their collaborative marketing team. This is the perfect position for a Marketing Assistant looking to take that next step up. You will need experience across both online and offline channels, event organisation and have a team player mentality!
As Marketing Events Executive, working alongside the wider marketing team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering marketing activities across online and offline channels such as: web, social, email, newsletters and marketing materials
- Creating engaging and high-quality content for a range of platforms; ensuring your written work is aligned with the brands tone of voice
- Devising and delivering memorable events and seminars for a range of purposes and supporting these with relevant marketing details
- Supporting the legal team’s bespoke marketing campaigns
- Liaising with company’s PR agency to ensure external communications are on brand and consistent
This is a truly exciting time to join a very successful organisation who value their staff above all and office fantastic benefits, amenities and career development opportunities. Due to their Milton Keynes based office this role is commutable from Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham and Dunstable areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.