National Communications and PR Manager, 9 - 12 month contract, Reading -
A multi-award-winning law firm, with offices across the UK, are looking for a highly experienced National Communications and PR Manager to join their team, on a 9 to 12 month contract basis, where you will be responsible for executing the integrated communications strategies and managing national press. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar senior position coming from a professional/legal services background. Previous and demonstrable line management experience is a necessity as you will be managing a marketing and communications team.
As National Communications and PR Manager, this broad hands-on role, will have you involved in:
- Managing all regional and national external communications and press activity across a range of online and offline platforms, whilst overseeing the outputs of your direct reports.
- Acknowledging which news stories are priority and require immediate attention, whilst also understanding what is relevant
- Building strong relationships and a web of connections with regional and nation media
- Working with the wider team to develop and drive social media activities
- Utilise your industry knowledge to prepare team members, inspire confidence and pass insight to ahead of press and media interactions
- Successfully measure and analyse results in order to provide the team with high-quality and informative reports.
This role requires a talented individual with proven experience within B2B and B2C markets who can demonstrate their exceptional corporate communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as exerting clear and effective team leadership.
This 9 to 12 month contract offers a great working environment and a competitive salary. Due to the location of their Reading based office, this role is commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Theale, Newbury, Basingstoke and Maidenhead.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.