Brand Marketing Manager, Norwich -
Our client has been paving the way in their sector since 2015. Their mission is to disrupt the industry through real innovation, and this dynamic and agile company apply a ground-up approach alongside a state-of-the-art In-house manufacturing system to deliver the highest quality in product development.
They are fast-growing and strongly financially backed with some ambitious expansion plans, striving to be a major player in a market dominated by established but static competition. They are looking for a brand marketing specialist to join their team and take full ownership of their cross-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on brand development. Starting as a standalone marketeer, You will have the opportunity to grow your team from underneath you.
Brand Marketing Manager –
This newly created role will see you utilise your strategic and hands on skills. As the stand-alone marketeer, you will have full ownership of developing and implementing their marketing activities, developing the brand, increasing brand reach and creating engaging and innovative cross-channel campaigns. Working closely with HR, you will also be responsible for developing the employer branding.
You will have a strong background across the full mix, and a real passion for brand marketing. Adopting a ‘test and learn’ approach, this role will allow you to tailor the strategy around your own interests, aims and areas of expertise.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and disruptive brand expert to join a company at a pivotal time and really make your mark!
Brand Marketing Manager
Key Requirements –
- Strong background in B2B brand marketing
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar
- Proven track record in developing and growing brands
- Demonstratable experience in developing forward thinking, cross channel marketing campaigns
- Must have command of interactive/digital best-practice, trends and tools – and continually seek cost-effective new ways of reaching and interacting with customers. Strengths in SEO, social media and the use of web analytics
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Experienced working in international markets
- Highly skilled in project management and delivering marketing plans on time and budget
Due to the location of their Norfolk based office, this role is commutable from those based in Norwich, Wymondham, Diss, Swaffham, Dereham, Fakenham, Downham Market, King’s Lynn, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds. Mildenhall and Newmarket to name a few.