Communications Executive, Norwich -
The Company - Communications Executive
Brand Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a large and booming B2B services organisation, with aggressive growth plans, many subsidiaries, all angled towards making a huge impact in communities locally and nationally!
The business despite their size currently has a small marketing team and are looking for a Communications Executive to join and be part of their continued expansion.
The Role - Communications Executive
This position focuses on the day-to-day delivery of both internal and external communications, reporting into the Group Communications Manager. This role is critical for the business’ employer branding, storytelling, and community engagement.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing engaging and informative content across online and offline channels, including internal newsletters, intranet, social media channels, and wider projects.
- Seek out and write stories, acting as a journalist within the group, to inform employees of the successes and developments within the business.
- Create press releases, assist with developing materials and literature and monitoring media.
- Develop and implement a variety of comms campaigns.
Requirements - Communications Executive
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a mix of internal and external communications, ideally with some PR exposure.
- Have demonstrable experience of copywriting, and be an excellent communicator, happy to connect with people in a huge range of roles.
- Ideally have a degree or relevant qualification in comms, marketing or PR.
- Ideally come from a larger organisation, though this is a not essential.
This position is hybrid, with a minimum of 3 days in the office and the rest remote.
Due to the location of the offices, this role is best suited for those commuting from areas such as Norwich, Wymondham, Swaffham, Wroxham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Watton, Attleborough, Thetford, Fakenham, and Diss.