Creative Director, Norwich -
A rapidly growing and ambitious creative agency based in Norwich are recruiting a capable leader to head up their design team and creative function.
This is a rare opportunity to build and managing both clients and the creative team, with an enriching working environment and good progression it’s the perfect time to join.
- You will be influential in shaping the creative team and nurturing key client accounts
- Overseeing the execution of all creative output across design, branding, artwork and more
- Managing project timelines and output for a team of designers and creatives, setting goals and targets
- Inspiring the team and driving energy into the day to day running of the creative department
- Recognising areas for business development and opportunities
- You will be innovative, driven, passionate and a natural team leader
- You will have at least 5-8 years creative experience
- You will have demonstrable leadership skills and a passion for inspiring juniors
- Relentless drive and work ethic
- Clear understanding of producing successful campaigns and brand awareness
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Attleborough, Thetford, Dereham, Hoveton and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.