Digital and Campaigns Executive, Kings Lynn -
Our client, an industry leader in the medical technology field based in Kings Lynn are seeking a highly driven, technically savvy Digital and Campaigns Executive to join their team as it expands. The business in question are going through an exciting re-brand as their increase their products and range of services.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for taking ownership of the marketing activities for the digital channels, as well as conducting campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the website by writing and uploading content, creating landing pages
- Utilising inbound content marketing techniques to drive website and social media traffic and drive lead customers and lead conversion
- Manage social media channels and utilise marketing automation systems to increase engagement and ROI
- Conduct analytics into website traffic, reporting on marketing campaign performance and social media following
This is a fantastic role for a digital marketer with a passion for all things measurable and content writing, to join a well-established business recognised highly in their field. The business has an impressive turn over with an excellent customer base across the UK and internationally.
In order to be considered for this role:
- You’ll have at least 3 years digital marketing and campaigns experience
- Ideally come from a medical, healthcare, technology or similar background. Other B2B backgrounds will be considered
- Have an understanding of marketing automation – HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics or Pardot would be ideal
Due to the location of the offices, this role is commutable from areas such as: Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Wisbech, Downham Market, Fakenham, Swaffham, Holbeach and March.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.