Interim Marketing Director - Part Time - 6 month contract, King's Lynn -
Our exclusive client, an industry leader in the medical technology field based in Kings Lynn are seeking a highly driven, technically savvy Interim Marketing Director to propel the business forward as they go through an exciting re-branding.
The position is 6 months initially as a contract, but is likely to be extended or made permanent, as they look to grow a wider marketing team across digital, content and campaigns. It’s a part-time role, of circa 20 hours per week, office based but flexible in terms of days.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for taking ownership of the marketing communications activities, devising and executing strategies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a short-term marketing strategy to accelerate the organisations growth, across digital, campaigns, content, print and events
- Discover and define a short to long term brand roadmap based on a deep understanding on the market and customer insight, identifying market position, possible enhancements and areas for new product development
- Execute the marketing plan to increase inbound demand and lead generation, working closely with the sales team to utilise, analyse and report on marketing success again key metrics and ROI
- Coordinate and execute all marketing and communications activities, ensuring consistent digital and print coverage across a variety of mediums including PR and events
- Create marketing policies and ensure those are fully communications internally to those within the business
- Maintain overarching editorial control on all marketing, PR and communications materials that are released
- Line manage a team of 2 full time marketing employees, providing guidance and ensuing project deadlines and targets are met
This is a fantastic role for an experienced marketer to join a well-established business recognised highly in their field. In order to be considered, you’ll have:
- A demonstrable experience in building a marketing strategy and executing plans
- Juggle multiple products across digital marketing, content, events, campaigns and PR, as well as ensuring efficient internal communications
- Experience of managing budgets and scaling up SME businesses
- Ideally come from a B2B background with an understanding of technology, but other industry backgrounds will be considered
Due to the location of the offices, this part-time role is commutable from areas Norfolk, Suffolk and North/West Cambridgeshire, including: Kings Lynn, Norwich, Peterborough, Wisbech, Downham Market, Fakenham, Swaffham, Holbeach and March.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.