Marketing Content Specialist - Medical, Kings Lynn -
Our client, an industry leader in medical technology based in Kings Lynn are seeking a highly driven, technically savvy Marketing Content Specialist with experience in the medical field; to join their team as it expands. The business in question are going through an exciting re-brand as their increase their products and range of services.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Create written content for articles, case-studies, white papers, social media posts, blogs and website pieces
- Deliver on-brand messages from an author/story-teller point of voice, to really captivate the business’ target audience
- Research topics and conduct market research create content for
- Help to produce printed materials, alongside digital assets and literature
- Ensure content is SEO efficient and keywords are performing suitably
This is a fantastic role for a copywriter, medical copywriter or marketing content writer to get stuck in working on a wide variety of content for a highly established business. They have an impressive turn over an excellent customer base, so their tone of voice and storytelling is key for their service-led nature.
In order to be considered for this role:
- You’ll have at least 2-3 years content writing experience, either from a marketing (ideal) or journalism background
- Ideally come from a medical, healthcare, technology or similar background. Other B2B backgrounds will be considered
- Be flexible in understanding target audiences and tone of voice and really digging deep into the importance of this
Due to the location of the offices, this role is commutable from areas such as: Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Wisbech, Downham Market, Fakenham, Swaffham, Holbeach and March.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.