Email Marketing Executive, Silverstone -
Are you an expert in email marketing? Do you live and breathe segmentation, CTR and conversion? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can build on your experience and have real autonomy to have an impact on a rapidly growing business?
Our visionary and innovative client are hugely successful within their sector, seeing unprecedented growth since their inception 10 years ago. They’re now looking for a positive and ambitious Email Marketing Executive to join their passionate and energetic team to drive their email marketing, CRM and loyalty strategies.
As a business, they place a strong emphasis on storytelling within their brands; taking the customer on a journey and creating special pieces that appeal on more than just a superficial level. They’re looking for an Email Marketing Executive who can take this ethos and create compelling email marketing campaigns that speak to their consumer.
With an inspiring, positive and collaborative working environment, they promote a fantastic work-life balance and offer excellent pathways for personal growth and progression.
This sounds fantastic, but what would I be doing?
- Building and testing email templates to create a responsive layout that appeals to customers and works across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Analyse email marketing campaign performance and providing regular reporting to the wider team
- Devising strategies alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to improve open and click through rates, conversion rates and, ultimately, sales
- Helping to implement a new loyalty rewards scheme for their regular customers
- Identifying new opportunities to improve customer retention levels and encourage repeat purchases
What do you need from me?
- Ideally, at least a years’ experience in an email marketing focused position
- Previous experience working within a retail, ecommerce or B2C environment would be highly beneficial
- Strong working knowledge of Mailchimp and a good grasp of HTML
- Strong analytical ability – with experience using data from email marketing campaigns to improve performance
- Passionate about email marketing and with a drive to create the best work you can
If you’re looking for a role within a business that will not only listen to your ideas, but actively encourage you to create innovative new approaches, then this is the job you’ve been waiting for. Working within a fun-loving, lively and sociable team who always add a touch of sparkle to every day, this role certainly won’t be around for long!
Ideally situated for candidates based in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, this role is easily commutable from Bicester, Silverstone, Towcester, Northampton, Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Chipping Norton, Newport Pagnell and Daventry.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.