Events Marketing Manager, Northampton -
The Company – Events Marketing Manager
This famous and iconic leisure brand are searching for a Marketing Manager with strong events experience to join them.
As a business they are driven by passion… and they provide world class service products to their customers and ‘we’ as the general public! Due to their new Covid-safe events program, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Role – Events Marketing Manager
As Events Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for driving the strategy across a number of events, including their new Covid adapted events program.
Your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Developing a multi-channel campaign to drive bookings and attendance of both their B2C and B2B events
- Devising and implementing a strong digital marketing strategy to drive acquisition and retention, including email marketing, social media and paid ads
- Analysing the performance and success of all tracked and measurable marketing campaigns and making recommendations for future activity
- Reporting on campaign and event performance internally
- Managing various stakeholders, an external agency structure and sizeable budgets
You – Events Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a team player who has broad marketing experience, with at least 2-3 years’ working on consumer facing events. You’ll also need…
- At least 3 years’ experience in an events, brand or marketing role for a consumer brand, with a degree in marketing, business, or similar field in the creative industries
- Proven experience devising and managing successful direct marketing campaigns that deliver tangible ROI
- Confidence liaising with stakeholders at all levels, managing external agency structures and presenting ideas and plans
- A passion for leisure and hospitality would be ideal
- A full, clean UK driving license
As this role will be working on a number of events, there will be occasions where you will be required to work evenings and weekends, so a degree of flexibility to accommodate this will be required, but with this flexibility is given back in droves! They’re moving towards a flexible working arrangement of both working from the office and from home. They’re ‘office’ is the most phenomenal place and it’s certainly not somewhere you’d want to be away from for too long!
Based in the heart of Northamptonshire, this role is ideally situated for those living in Northampton, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Burton Latimer, Bedford, St Neots, Luton, Dunstable, Aylesbury, Thrapston, Bicester, Banbury, Daventry, Rugby, Wellingborough, Royal Leamington Spa and Oxford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.