Junior SEO Executive – You must live in Kettering to apply, or within 5 miles.
A great client of ours, based in Kettering, are looking for a capable and tenacious Junior SEO Executive. This successful and expanding digital agency are recruiting a true SEO start to join their fun environment and become a part of their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for an SEO copywriter to hit the ground running and grow their career. This could be well suited to a recent grad with 1 year’s digital experience and demonstrable SEO skills.
You will be responsible for supporting the wider team with a variety of SEO and social media implementations for agencies’ clients. Some of the job responsibilities will get you stuck into:
- Creating engaging and compelling content across channels
- Overseeing and executing posts and analytics across social media channels
- Managing and nurturing relationships with a diverse mix of SEO clients
- Devising and delivering strategic SEO plans, executing SEO friendly content for both blogs and websites
- Providing SEO analysis
- Implementing link building campaigns
- Creating and support marketing content
- Keep up to date with the industry trends
- Writing engaging content for a mix of industry clients
This is a great opportunity for a recent Marketing or English grad to get involved in a mix of fun digital activities, with a nice focus on content writing. Demonstrable skills and understanding within SEO are key. You will be liaising with clients so a bubbly personality is crucial.
You must live in Kettering to apply as this agency are avid believers in work life balance and would like Kettering based candidates to join to reduce any lengthy commutes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.