Marketing Manager, Brackley -
Are you an experienced, commercially minded marketer with previous experience working in a fashion, beauty, gifting or retail environment? Are you a 360 marketer with line management experience looking for a new challenge, then read on!
Our hugely successful client, who have seen fantastic levels of growth within their competitive sector, are seeking a creative and analytical Marketing Manager to join their marketing and design team of circa 30.
Based on the Northamptonshire/Oxfordshire border near Brackley, the business, originally family run is now a major player in their market, who’s products you can find in some of the UK’s largest retailers.
- Plan and executive the marketing and brand strategies across the B2C and some B2B channels
- Deliver online and offline marketing campaigns for product launches and events
- Work closely with the digital and e-commerce team to maintain the website, emails and social media
- Organise events and tradeshows, showcasing the brands and maximising promotions
- Manage the brand and content calendar
- Direct line manage a team of three
What do you need from me?
- At least 4-5 years marketing experience ideally with experience in a management level with strategic understanding
- Experience within a retail, beauty, fashion, gifting, luxury goods or FMCG are essential
- You’ll be both creative and analytical; with a strong eye for detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
Working within a fun-loving, lively and sociable team who always add a touch of sparkle to every day, this role certainly won’t be around for long! They also offer some fabulous perks, an inspiring, collaborative and positive working environment and clear progression opportunities for their staff!
Ideally situated for candidates based in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, this role is easily commutable from Brackley, Bicester, Silverstone, Towcester, Northampton, Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Chipping Norton, Newport Pagnell and Daventry.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.