Product Developer (Food), Pitsford -
Are you an experienced product developer?
Do you have experience working within the grocery retail?
Do you want to work for a company that gives back to local communities?
If you answered YES then look no further…
A very successful yet ethical consumer brand who are leaders in their industry are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Product Developer (Food) to join their team.
This is an exciting position, working for a company that gives back to local communities! They are also offering a hybrid working structure (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
The Role – Product Developer (Food)
Working in an exciting and fast paced business your day-today responsibilities could include:
- Delivering new product development
- Give recommendations on product and packaging
- Track competitor development and launches
- Key contact for retailer product development queries
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Awareness of food and consumer trends across EU and globally
The Requirements – Product Developer (Food)
In order to be considered for this position you ideally will have:
- Experience within the food/ chilled food industry
- Product development / technical management experience
- High attention to detail and flexible
- Proficient IT user on all Microsoft software (teams, excel, word, outlook etc)
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong communication skills
Due to the location of this role is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Corby, Peterborough, Kettering, Bedford, Market Harborough, Kettering, Lutterworth, Rugby and Towcester to name a few but, there is flexible working so candidates who live a little further away are encouraged to apply!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.