Senior PR Executive, Corby -
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior PR Executive to join our team.
Ballyhoo PR is a growing, award-winning PR agency with many valued clients who cover a wide range of industries between them, including retail, construction, healthcare, travel and business to business services.
Ideally with 3-5 years’ of PR experience, in either a PR agency or on the other side as a journalist, you will be able to hit the ground running, writing press releases, blogs and articles from day one and be able to create and manage PR and social media campaigns.
As the Senior PR Executive you will be expected to work from our Corby office on the Earlstrees Industrial Estate. Duties will include:
- Writing copy including press releases, website copy, blogs, and other marketing literature such as leaflets and brochures.
- Liaise with the media on behalf of our clients, building relationships, pitching editorial ideas and seeking media opportunities.
- Input into PR and social media strategy documents for both Ballyhoo PR and its clients.
- Attend client meetings, award evenings and networking events.
- Work with the team to arrange events, photo shoots and radio and TV interviews.
Successful applicants must:
- Be able to manage multiple clients and projects at the same time.
- Be an experienced copywriter.
- Have proofreading experience.
- Have had consistent success in pitching to the press and a proven track record of securing PR coverage.
- Have knowledge of PR industry trends.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Be able to produce a high standard of copy from written or verbal briefs.
- Experience of Canva, WordPress, writing SEO copy and collating award entries would be an advantage.
- Birthdays off
- Flexible working
- Access to a 24/7 helpline
- On-site parking
This role is easily commutable from Corby, Kettering, Peterborough, Northampton, Leicester, Wellingborough, Oakham, Stamford, and Market Harborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.