Online Manager, Hertford -
Our client, a leading one-of-a-kind not for profit organisation based in Hertford are seeking a Website Manager to join their 6 strong team in an exciting new role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the website is up to date with all relevant content and images etc.
- Working to improve the customer experience on the site.
- Making sure that SEO and PPC campaigns are fully optimised to help drive traffic to the website.
- Trouble shooting website issues efficiently.
- Utilising web measurement tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years experience in a website management role as well as having a basic understanding of HTML. Experience of using Drupal 7 and 8 would be advantageous but not essential.
You will joining a business that prides itself on having fantastic company culture, incredible offices and great benefits. This is a full-time position that will initially be home based with a view to be office-based part time in the future.
With offices based in Hertford, a short walk away from a train station, this position is commutable from Stevenage, St Albans, Potters Bar, Cheshunt, Letchworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Ware, Hoddesdon, Harlow and Welwyn Garden City areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.