Online Marketing Assistant, Hemel Hempstead -
We are working with a leading brand to recruit for a positive, self-motivated and ambitious marketer. You will be a proactive graduate or looking for your next step from an internship or marketing role.
Joining a small, but a very hard-working team of marketers you will be able to see how the entire business works and really learn within a collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage the retail websites
- Work with third parties including Amazon and Ebay
- Assist in merchandising and category management across the site
- Work with agencies and communicate updates
- Work comfortably across the wider team and have great communication skills
- Analysing data and reporting on trends
This is an exciting opportunity someone to get their foot on the ladder and kick start their career.
Due to the location of our client’s offices you will need to drive, and commutable locations include Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and Borehamwood.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.