Digital Marketing Executive - Automation, Faringdon -
Calling all marketing automation and digital content marketers!
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Automation Specialist has arisen with an IT Technology solutions provider based in Faringdon, midway between Oxford and Swindon. The organisation offers IT cloud solutions, data security and much more, and they’ve have seen huge growth in the last 5 years!
You will be responsible for all the digital and content marketing for the business, including but not limited to:
- Implement and manage marketing automation solutions
- Oversee demand and lead generation
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop leads and customer experience
- Managing and delivering a content marketing program
- Produce and edit marketing copy, including blogs, website content and more
- Create marketing strategies, utilise marketing automation platforms, and carry out digital campaigns.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have at least 3-4 years marketing experience, with a focus on automation and content marketing. You will understand the process behind and the need for automation, and how it works alongside content strategies. You’ll have previous experience with automation platforms, such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Userfox or Aritic, and an understanding of lead generation through demand generation is also essential.
Due to the location of the offices, this position is commutable from areas such as: Oxford, Witney, Carterton, Didcot, Wantage, Swindon, Newbury, and Cirencester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.