Marketing and Communications Officer, Oxford -
Here at Brand, we are working with a leading educational organisation looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Officer to join their lively team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be a confident and creatively-minded individual with substantial experience working within a marketing team to flourish in this standalone role.
Taking ownership of the international elements of their marketing, as Marketing & Communications Officer, your top priority shall be the development and implementation of a variety of multichannel campaigns that will aim to directly influence and grow the level of international student enquiries and applications. This will include:
- Management of production of marketing materials relevant to current campaigns – ensuring their delivery in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Maximising the application of content marketing through digital channels including e-newsletters and blogs;
- Website management and optimisation;
- Keeping updated with the activity of competitors – ensuring you remain three steps ahead;
- Regularly analysing and reporting on the efficacy of campaigns – making suggestions for improvements where appropriate.
Although this role will be a standalone role in which you shall take ownership of the international marketing requirements, you will take a very collaborative approach within your work – working alongside and supporting fellow team members and stakeholders – therefore, you will need to be an outstanding communicator on both a written and verbal level. Due to the wide-ranging nature of this role, experience in a variety of on- and offline marketing activities including HTML, SEO, email marketing and collateral production; and experience in the international education sector would be a great asset.
Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.