PR Account Director, Bicester -
A dynamic and successful agency based in Oxford are looking for a proven PR Account Director to join their team and manage key relationships with clients. You will need at least 4-5 years agency experience and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with capable PR skills.
As PR Account Director, supporting the senior team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing relationships with a portfolio of clients, ensuring you understand their needs and business requirements whilst contributing to an organic growth of clients and business for the agency
- Delivering effective strategic direction and support for a range of PR campaigns
- Successfully devising and delivering original PR activities, crisis communications and content creation
- Developing media relationships and securing necessary media coverage for clients as to ensure desired objectives are met, whilst supporting the wider accounts team to secure best results for their clients
- Actively driving new business through thought provoking proposals and presentations
- Driving the agencies visions and proving to be a key member of the team and perfect example of the agencies culture and ethos
- Supporting junior team members in their professional development and positively encouraging them to push themselves and deliver results
This is a huge opportunity for a capable candidate with strong agency experience to join an established agency whilst they travel through an exciting period of growth, this will allow you to develop and grow your career within an enriching working environment. With a competitive salary and great flexible working opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join. Due to the location of their Oxford based office this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Bletchley, Brackley, Banbury, High Wycombe, Witney, Northampton and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.