PR Account Director, Oxford -
Our client – a vibrant lifestyle-focused PR agency – are looking for a knowledgeable PR professional to join their spirited team as Account Director. You will need to be passionate about public relations and have a strong business acumen for this pro-active role.
Within the role of PR Account Director, your key focus shall be on the provision of outstanding quality PR assistance to all clients within your portfolio. It shall be your responsibility that your clients’ needs, and objectives are met and managed to ensure optimum satisfaction. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients effectively so as to fully understand their requirements, then using your understanding to create detailed project plans and brief your team;
- Managing a vast range of PR campaigns on behalf of your clients – such as events management, press trips, journalist conferences and many more;
- Fostering solid relationships with both clients and key contacts including reporters;
- Creation and delivery of first-class, captivating content for a multitude of purposes from new business presentations to press releases;
- Developing and contributing to the progression of your more junior team members.
For this role, you will need to be a quick-thinker with the ability to make key decisions in a timely manner, and previous experience of being practical within your work. At our client’s request, it is also required that you at least have experience providing outstanding PR services within consumer lifestyle industries, although it would be preferred within tourism and travel specifically.
This is the ideal opportunity for you to join this thriving agency and advance your career to new heights within an energetic and vivacious team who are truly passionate about what they do! Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.