PR Account Director (part time or full time), Oxford -
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven PR Account Director to join a vibrant consumer-focused marketing agency within Oxford. You will need at least three to four years agency experience and have a passion for public relations with a strong business acumen for this pro-active role. It would be a necessity to have experience within the leisure, travel, tourism and hospitality sectors, whether agency or in house.
As PR Director, supporting the wider team your key focuses shall be on the provision of overseeing outstanding quality PR assistance to all clients within your portfolio and providing senior management of the directions of accounts. It shall be your responsibility that your clients’ needs, and objectives are met and managed to ensure optimum satisfaction and the agencies portfolios of clients and well cared for. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include,
- Nurturing relationships and communicating with clients effectively, ensuring you fully understand their requirements
- Providing vital crisis management and well thought advise to clients, ensuring clients are effectively serviced and have superb strategic direction on their campaigns
- Representing clients at a variety of events and conferences that you have organised to an impressive standard
- Effectively and proactively supporting the agency with accumulation of new business and supporting the growth of current accounts
- Overseeing the creation and delivery of first-class, captivating content for a multitude of purposes from new business presentations to press releases.
You will need to have demonstrable experience in content creation, driving new business, media relations, team management, and PR.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic agency that offers a competitive salary and an enriching working environment! This role is available on a part time basis (3 days minimum) and full time basis. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.