PR Account Executive, Bicester -
A leading and growing PR Agency based in Bicester are looking for an innovative and creative Account Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for supporting the account management of an excellent portfolio of clients within a busy and fast paced agency environment. The successful candidates will need one year’s agency experience and exceptional written communication skills.
As Account Executive, working within the wider account team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Producing high quality and accurate content for both online and offline channels such as: web, blog, press, articles, news releases and print
- Executing factual and engaging press releases to maximise positive engagement for clients
- Recognising and targeting opportunities to drive media opportunities for clients and influencing media for heightened exposure
- Proactively harnessing publicity opportunities and monitoring media coverage
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients, whilst supporting the acquisitions of new business opportunities
This is great opportunity for a capable candidate with expert content creation experience to join an established agency whilst they travel through an exciting period of growth, this will allow you to develop and grow your career within an enriching working environment. With a competitive salary and great flexible working opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join. Due to the location of their Oxford based office this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Bletchley, Brackley, Banbury, High Wycombe, Witney, Northampton and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.