PR Account Manager, Bicester -
A highly established and innovative PR Agency based in Bicester are looking for a capable and dynamic Account Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing an excellent portfolio of clients and executing their PR projects. The successful candidate will need a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience within in a fast-paced PR agency environment and have exceptional written communication skills.
As Account Manager, with line management responsibilities, your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing key client accounts from relationship building, to budget management and regular briefings
- Anticipating areas for improvement and potential dilemmas; resolving them smoothly and successfully
- Incorporating PR and digital communications to deliver projects across a range of channels such as: web, blog, press, articles, news releases and social
- Overseeing the execution of factual and engaging press releases to maximise positive engagement for clients
- Recognising and targeting opportunities to drive media opportunities for clients and influencing media for heightened exposure
- Utilising your expert knowledge of the media to build relationships with the media and negotiating media promotions.
This is great opportunity for a capable candidate with good digital experience to join an established agency whilst they travel through an exciting period of growth, this will allow you to develop and grow your career within an enriching working environment. With a competitive salary and great flexible working opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join. Due to the location of their Oxford based office this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Bletchley, Brackley, Banbury, High Wycombe, Witney, Northampton and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.