PR Account Manager, Oxford -
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented PR Account Manager to join a vibrant consumer-focused marketing agency within Oxford. You will need at least two years’ experience in a similar role and have passion for public relations with a strong business acumen for this pro-active role. Previous experience within the leisure, travel, tourism and hospitality sectors would be desirable.
Within the role of PR Account Manager, your key focus shall be on the provision of outstanding quality PR assistance to all clients within your portfolio. It shall be your responsibility that your clients’ needs, and objectives are met and managed to ensure optimum satisfaction. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include,
- Nurturing relationships and communicating with clients effectively, ensuring you fully understand their requirements
- Representing clients at a variety of events and conferences that you have organised to an impressive standard
- Line managing junior candidates and working to encourage their professional development and training
- Fostering efficacious relationships with key contacts including reporters
- Creation and delivery of first-class, captivating content for a multitude of purposes and channels including but not limited to, new business presentations, press releases, blogs and newsletters
- Acting as representation for our client at a variety of events and conferences.
You will need to have demonstrable experience in the utilisation of social media and be able to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns, always staying ahead of social trends.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic agency that offers a competitive salary and an enriching working environment! Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.