Product Manager, Banbury –
An excellent opportunity for a product management professional with financial services experience to join a large family run business that continue to enjoy unprecedented growth and success on a global scale. Working closely with a wide range of senior level stakeholders, the purpose of the role is to develop and deliver a product strategy that will drive growth and deliver increased revenue through product, price and process optimisation.
- Manage the end to end product lifecycle process, ensuring that the product aligns to the needs of the customers whilst also making sense financially for the business.
- Continually review P&L, sales performance and client experience for owned products and adapt activities accordingly in order to help drive revenues.
- Drive new product development by managing the end to end NPD process from conception to post launch review, including mobilising the marketing division in order to ensure product success.
- Work with the insight team to understand the customer need and manage appropriate product ranges in line with company strategy.
- Undertake research on the product requirements of the market and competitor activities, and identify changes or enhancements that need to be made.
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous end to end product management experience gained from within a financial services environment.
- A strong track record of delivering revenue growth of products under management.
- Experience of managing and mobilising a wide range of stakeholders, including board level.
- Strategically competent, commercially astute, well organised, excellent communication and relationship building skills, a team player.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you. For more information and a full job description please apply at your earliest convenience.
Due to the location of their Banbury office, this role could be of interest to those living in Oxford, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Northampton, Brackley, Bicester, Silverstone, and Royal Leamington Spa.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.