Database Segmentation Manager – Customer Insights, Oxford -
We’ve partnered with a leading eCommerce company, with offices worldwide, on their search for a passionate and strategically-minded CRM expert to join their team as Database Segmentation Manager – Customer Insights, based in history-steeped Oxfordshire. If you have a fervour for enhancing consumer experience through the employment of your targeted insights and strategies, then keep reading!
Innovators in their field, our client prides themselves on always being three steps ahead of the game… and they are looking for you to hold this same motivated mindset and progressive practice within every aspect of your end-to-end delivery. For your efforts, you will not only be rewarded with a handsome salary, but an extensive benefits package and the opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand.
So, what will you be doing?
- Acting as the ‘Customer Champion’, you will employ your data-driven mindset to deliver accurate and fruitful segmentation plans for each campaign;
- Utilising your analytical abilities to carry out a variety of testing (including A/B and multivariant) through user-focussed research, you will drive impactful and individualised communications;
- Growing consumer loyalty through development of effective schemes and incentives;
- Management of a small team – applying your expertise to guide and support the team’s journey of development and success.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 5 years’ experience of working within a data-driven CRM role;
- To be educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant marketing-related subject;
- Outstanding analytical abilities, with previous experience of A/B testing, SQL, Microsoft Excel and Tableau;
- Excellent communications abilities;
- A background working successfully with complex databases for B2C-focussed, largescale campaigns.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company who pioneers their industry, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying an excellent remuneration package. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.