Paid Social Media Manager, Cambridge -
Are your paid social media talents currently going to waste? Do you need the new challenge of working within an established global organisation to really revive 2020 for you? Just keep reading as there could be exciting times ahead for you…
A rare and sought-after opportunity has arisen to join an established and renowned organisation, this role represents an opportunity to be a part of a wider digital team who have built a rapidly growing global commercial education outfit.
As Paid Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the paid social media strategy to increase the online presence, generate highly qualified leads, and improve marketing and recruitment efforts. You will be expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
Core requirements to this position will be:
- 5+ years of experience as a paid social media specialist (or similar role)
- Proven results using social media for lead generation and brand awareness
- Experience developing a paid social media strategy
- Experience working with and developing a digital marketing plan
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot)
- Good understanding of social media KPIs (paid and organic), as well as SEO and web traffic metrics
The role reports to the Director of Marketing, so the chosen candidate must have a good level of commercial awareness, ability to liaise at all levels both internally and externally, and lots of gravitas.
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Cambourne, Bury St Edmunds, Melbourne, Duxford, Stevenage, St Neots and Letchworth.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.