PR Account Manager, Milton Keynes -
We’ve partnered with a well-established consumer public relations agency who are looking for a creative and experienced PR Account Manager to join their successful team based in the cultural oasis of Buckinghamshire. If you have a passion for producing powerful PR campaigns that pack a punch, then keep reading!
Our client, leaders in their field, pride themselves on their excellent reputation and innovative working leading to an ever-growing client base and they want you to employ your expertise to play a vital part of that process in return for the opportunity to work within a vibrant environment full of engaging, like-minded individuals and, not to mention, the reward of a handsome salary.
So, what will you be doing?
- Building strong, nurtured relationships with existing and new clients;
- Delivering creative and innovative thought-leadership pieces to journalists using a range of communication techniques;
- Managing multiple clients and working with them to achieve set goals
- Acquiring appropriate coverage through use of well-maintained media contacts and more!
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience of providing PR services within an agency across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Outstanding and creative copywriting skills
- A high attention to detail and time management to help drive the company’s written features and press releases smoothly, on time, and on brief.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-moving agency in a fun and hardworking environment. Due to the location of their office, this position is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Wellingborough, Oxford and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.