Senior PR & Media Executive (one day in London, one day in Peterborough, three at home), Peterborough -
A leading and well established vital membership body, working on both a national and international level, offering extensive education to their members are looking for a driven and innovative Senior PR & Media Executive to join their ever growing team. This role will largely focus on promoting and shaping the companies external brand and managing their influential tone of voice.
This company have been going for almost 100 years and are at the forefront of key media and political news, consistently working with large organisations around the world and managing the delivery of crucial training.
A brilliant and driven team to join, with flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week, with only one day in the Peterborough office and one day in London office when Lockdowns ease. As such much more commutable from a slightly wider remit and allows good work life balance.
Who you’ll need to be
- A communications loving candidate with at least 3-4 years experience in a PR focused role, ideally with a background in a policy focussed organisation, membership bodies would be desirable
- Capable skills in media relations and getting press into the news!
- A confident candidate that doesn’t shy away from the opportunity to speak with stakeholders, press and wider teams. You’ll be building key relationships with external bodies, government officials and many more within the industry so confident communications skills are essential
- A dynamic candidate that thrives in a busy and fast paced environment, devising key messages for a range of audiences and shaping a tone of voice
- A tenacity for recognising key PR opportunities which you’ll implement into a fully integrated comms strategy
- Evident skills developing key communications messages across channels with persuasive messaging and aim to drive brand awareness
- Exceptional written skills and abilities tailor effective communications, often within conflicting deadlines
- An incredibly high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrably collaborative working skills and evident team working skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading PR team and drive an innovative and engaging communications strategy!
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Peterborough and London office, you need to be able to commute to both at least once a week.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.