Senior Web Developer/Designer – (Front/Back End), Hemel Hempstead -
Are you an experienced and talented Wed Designer/Developer with at least 3-5 years’ worth of experience in a technical environment? If you are currently looking for a new exciting permanent opportunity, then we might have something very exciting for you to consider starting pretty much immediately.
We are very pleased to be working with this fast growing and innovative company who specialises in developing and creating some extremely valuable and popular products across both b2b and b2c markets. The company has grown so much within the last few years and they are expanding and developing even faster. This is really an opportunity you will not want to miss out on!
Due to the ongoing crisis, our client is investing further in their online resource and now seek an enthusiastic web developer and designer to join their dynamic digital marketing team. You will be leading on a variety of website projects, so mist have proven commercial experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery and responsive UI web design.
- Developing and designing the next generation of responsive websites and services
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing projects are delivered on time
- Creating new and innovative ways to ensure websites deliver the best customer experience
- Adherence to brand guidelines across both a B2B and B2C businesses
- Highly proficient in responsive web development - HTML, CSS, jQuery and UI design
- Experienced working with Adobe CC Suite and leading web development tools
- A commercial understanding of user experience, A/B testing and web optimisation
If you want to be a part of their amazing journey, get in touch and apply! You’ll easily be able to commute to the office from Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, Hatfield, Stevenage, Dunstable, Potters Bar and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.