Senior Recruitment Consultant, Cambridge -
- Are you tired of mindlessly calling ‘clients’ to get new business on within your recruitment role?
- Are you sick of candidates cancelling interviews with your clients because they’re finding new roles elsewhere?
- Is another agency filling the roles you’re working on?
- Do you wish you were working in a business which has made a conscious shift towards exclusive and retained recruitment assignments?
Brand Recruitment, one of the UK’s most successful and established marketing, PR and communications recruitment agencies are wanting to connect with client and candidate centric recruiters, who have core value of customer service at the heart of everything they do.
We’ve built our ‘brand’ over the last fourteen years, and we work in partnership with some of the best employers in the region, on the best recruitment campaigns across the marketing, PR and communications space.
We’re good at what we do, and it’s not just us saying that. Our countless reviews and recommendations speak for themselves and we’re not shy of explaining why we’re being used more than any other agency across the UK for marketing specific searches.
So, who are we looking for?
We’re keen to speak to recruiters with a minimum of a couple of years’ worth of recruitment experience, who are keen to join a team of likeminded and driven professionals.
In terms of the daily duties, they might be a bit different to what you’ve experienced before. There would be the need to ‘generate new business’ and you would be speaking with clients on the phone, however, they way we engage with potential clients is different to many agencies in the industry, and we pride ourselves on a ‘non hassle’ policy!
We take a very tailored approach to everything we do, so your candidate customer service must be at the very top of its game… and if anything, you’ll be looking around your current agency wanting others to be as thorough as you are. We don’t work in a transactional way and, as such, every single bit of interaction we have with our candidates or clients has to benefit the process and give a positive ‘Brand experience’.
In essence, you’ll have to be good enough to ‘bank on’ a positive review coming through from the clients and candidates you deal with… and yes, we do promote that sort of constructive feedback from everyone we deal with!
Our business structure promotes growth and opportunity and there’s never been a better time to join the Brand Recruitment team.
Our benefits package is pretty juicy too…
- An unrivalled commission and bonus structure
- 23 days holiday – plus bank holidays – and no weekend working or late nights, because we manage our time correctly and do expect you to have a life!
- Flexible working options – both from the office and from home
- EAP programme as a mental health tool to support you and whatever life throws at you
- Pension scheme, health and medical cover
- 6 weeks fully paid for sabbatical for every three years’ service with Brand
- Countless socials and incentive-based events
- Financial cover for qualifications to further learning
- Yes, we have bean bags, snacks, Friday afternoon drinks, a pool table and ping pong… if that’s important to you!
- Free parking, free fruit and a wellness programme to support healthy living
Based in Stapleford, to the South of Cambridge, we’re a stone’s throw away from the station at and a short walk into the local village. In all, we’d love to hear from people who are wanting to carve out the next few years and beyond within one of the region’s biggest ‘recruitment success stories’.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.