Account Manager, Norwich -
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for an exciting new role in a digital creative agency? Are you looking for the opportunity to work on national consumer accounts, real household brands that will get you work noticed? Perhaps you are a Senior Account Executive looking to take a step up…
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of agency account experience covering both digital and creative print channel. If you have experience managing consumer FMCG, retail or food and beverage client accounts this would be advantageous. As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple client accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Managing budgets, campaign costs and report these to key stakeholders
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines – able to critique the work of others
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Developing a client portfolio by taking all opportunities with current clients as well as new
The ability to work closely with the Account Director will enable you to grow your skillset, develop your knowledge and take your career to the next level within one of the largest creative agencies in the UK. Due to the location of their offices in Suffolk, this role is commutable from Norwich, Dereham, Thetford, Cromer, Swaffham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Kings Lynn and Diss.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.