Digital and Social Media Manager, Bury St Edmunds -
We are recruiting for a multiple award-winning SME for a Digital and Social Media Manager, to join their small team based in Suffolk. Our client provides a holistic approach to their customers and with numerous success stories they are now working with some of the biggest brands known.
This is a new and exciting role reporting into the Product and Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to set up a small digital team and all activity from scratch and then executing your digital marketing strategy for specified brands. If you want to make your mark and have an impact this is the role. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage a new marketing strategy for partners and liaising with key stakeholders.
- End to end management of digital campaigns including influencers & bloggers, search, content, online advertising and social media whilst monitoring performance
- Work closely with the brand teams ensuring all content is within brand guidelines
- Mentor and manage a small team, motivating in order to successfully deliver campaigns
- Continuously manage marketing campaigns to target existing and prospective customers
- Keep up to date with current trends and latest technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments
In order to be considered for this exciting and dynamic position, you will have at least 4 years’ experience in managing digital and social media campaigns across multiple brands, ideally within a marketing agency. You will be adaptable to change and have proven experience of building strong relationship and previous line management responsibilities.
Due to the location of the offices, this would suit those commuting from areas such as Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Newmarket, Sudbury, Thetford, Stowmarket, Ely and surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.