Digital Campaign Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract, Bury St Edmunds -
Who are they? – Digital Campaign Manager
A global tech giant who are dominant in their sector; they work with some of the biggest brand names across every continent. Their extensive portfolio of brands and products are recognised as industry-leading, pioneering and award-winning.
Not content with being the top of their game, they are constantly looking for new ways to innovate and provide the very best products for their customers, which is the key to their longstanding success.
But don’t think this company is a soleless, corporate machine; they have a fantastic reputation for truly valuing their staff, offering them an environment where they are encouraged to progress and learn new things. They know their staff are at the heart of all their successes and look after them accordingly.
What would I do? – Digital Campaign Manager
An interim 9 month contract (with the potential to be extended), we’re looking for someone to start in April/May – to allow for a handover period with the incumbent.
As Digital Campaign Manager, your daily responsibilities could include:
- Working alongside the social media team to develop and create daily content across social media platforms, including engaging written posts, video and imagery
- Managing a wide range of campaigns from conception to implementation and evaluation
- Creating and overseeing email marketing campaigns, both internal communications and external newsletters
- Updating and maintaining multiple branded websites and monitoring traffic and performance
- Using Google Analytics to track the performance of digital marketing and social media campaigns
What do I need? – Digital Campaign Manager
We’re looking for candidates with…
- At least 3 years’ experience in a creative and campaign focused digital marketing role, ideally across both B2B and B2C sectors
- A strong working knowledge and passion for social media, with proven experience managing social media channels and strategies, bot paid and organic
- Excellent content marketing skills – confidence using CMS platforms and a familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong campaign management experience and a broad digital skillset
This company takes the safety of all its employees very seriously and, in the current climate, have no plans to return to the office for at least 6 months and will only have a phased return to the office when it is safe to do so, with the option to work flexibly between your home and their head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful, multinational organisation on an interim basis.
Due to the location of their offices,, this role would be of particular interest to those based in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Stowmarket, Diss, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham, Mildenhall, Bishop’s Stortford, Downham Market and Waterbeach.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.