Digital Marketing Executive, Haverhill -
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be tasked with producing the companies Digital Marketing plans for the forthcoming year, and implementing them! You’ll be reporting these plans to the Marketing Manager and making sure they fall within the company’s budget… with the freedom to do what you feel fit!
Ideally, it’d be great for the chosen candidate to have experience within B2B & B2C marketing (not essential) as the company wishes to utilise all available channels, but primarily digital advertising.
This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder with solid digital knowledge to join a dynamic and hardworking team. If this sounds like you, please do read on!
Ideally, you’ll be able to tick boxes in some of the following requirements:
- Experience using a Content Management System.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Development of the consumer journey on company’s website.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a digital marketing position.
- Experience of running PPC ad and email marketing campaigns.
- Experience using Amazon AMS
- Analytically minded with experience in digital reporting.
- Maintaining and assisting in development of corporate websites to make sure they are up to date and relevant to target audience.
- Experience using Google AdWords.
- Developing and maintaining the company’s online presence.
- Presentation of digital marketing activity to colleagues (internally and globally)
- Keeping company in line with GDPR.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to “hit the ground running” upon commencement of the role. You’ll be busy… so get ready to implement some great plans! A basic level of understanding of HTML is ideal whilst also being familiar with using a content management system if possible. Whilst being expected to work to your own initiative, it is expected that the post holder engages effectively and efficiently with colleagues. There is a high level of responsibility for the role, the ability to work under pressure is essential. Due to the location of the Suffolk based office, the role is commutable from Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Braintree, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Bishops Stortford, Sudbury, Lavenham and Hertford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.