Marketing Executive/Manager - Digital, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Marketing Executive/Manager - Digital
Our client is a well-established consumer business who are growing to become one of the market leaders in their sector, and they’re looking for a Marketing Executive/Manager to join.
You’ll need to be competent at working both autonomously and as part of the wider team as you take the lead in creating and executing a wide range of digital campaigns across multiple channels including all major social media platforms.
The Role – Marketing Executive/Manager - Digital
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive/Manager will include:
- Developing and expanding on this companies existing online marketing activities, with a core focus on social media, Google Adwords, SEO, PPC/paid social, and email campaigns.
- You will be a vital part of the business, leading meetings and liaising with stakeholders where you will provide analysis and feedback on how the business can develop across all online marketing channels that you operate within.
- A degree in marketing or an analytical or writing heavy subject.
- Excellent IT skills with a minimum of 3 years’ experiencing in marketing.
- A general understanding of digital marketing and campaigns.
- An analytical mindset with a familiarity of analysis patterns in data, creating interpretations and suggestions for improvements.
- Highly organised with a key eye for detail.
What you can learn:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc
- Email and social media campaigns
- Adobe Photoshop
This role will be remote until August, with flexibility in the future. Due to the location of their offices, commutable locations include Newmarket, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Elveden, Haverhill, Barrow, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Cambridge, Red Lodge, and Mildenhall.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.