Digital Marketing Manager, Stowmarket -
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for an experienced senior digital marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
Working across both B2C and B2B clients, and alongside a collaborative team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering various digital projects.
- Working with internal teams to create integrated campaigns.
- Taking responsibility of website projects, SEO and paid social activity for clients.
- Analysing and reporting of digital campaigns in order to recommend improvements.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a hands-on digital role.
- Be organised and thrive in a busy environment where you will be spinning multiple plates at once.
This role could be varied or specialised depending on the skills and culture fit you can bring. So, if you are an SEO expert or Paid Search whiz, please still apply.
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.