Digital Marketing Specialist, Ipswich -
The Company – Digital Marketing Specialist
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for a proactive and driven digital marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
The Role - Digital Marketing Specialist
As a hands-on digital marketer, you will work across both B2C and B2B client campaigns, supported by the wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering various digital projects across SEO, paid social, website, user experience and more.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to create aligned client campaigns.
- Organising time efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
Requirements - Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum in a digital marketing role.
- Basic knowledge of coding, email templates, website updates, website management and setting up postings.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.