Digital Marketing Specialist, Stowmarket -
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for a proactive and driven digital marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
As a hands on digital marketer you will work across both B2C and B2B client campaigns, supported by the wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering various digital projects across SEO, paid social, website, user experience and more.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to create aligned client campaigns.
- Organising time efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hands-on digital role.
This role could be varied or specialised depending on the skills and culture fit you can bring. So, if you are an SEO expert or Paid Search whiz, please still apply.
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.