Junior Digital Marketer, Woodbridge -
A successful and fast- growing digital marketing agency based in Suffolk are seeking an ambitious entry level professional to join their team of 7 to assist in expanding and managing their digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with numbers, strongly motivated, and have a drive to run their own campaigns.
With an incredible bonus structure in place, flexible working available and a real career progression potential, now is the perfect time to apply!
The main duties of this role include:
- Analyse data to improve engagement of campaigns
- Assist and implement digital marketing campaigns on various platforms
- Presenting creative ideas to the wider marketing team
- Assist with other administrative tasks
- A degree, or experience working in a marketing role is desirable
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Strong analytical skills, competent working with data and numbers
- Driving license is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and a desire to learn
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Hybrid working available (1 day at home, up to 2 after once settled in)
- Strong progression opportunities
- Strong bonus potential
- A great social scene!
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, then please apply today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.