Marketing Assistant, Ipswich -
An exciting role has made its way onto our books... based in the beautiful surroundings of Ipswich, our client is looking to hire a Marketing Assistant. With a team which is 40 people strong and still growing you would play an integral part in the identity of the business. As marketing assistant, you would work within a tightknit, seven-person marketing team where you would be responsible for supporting and maintaining the entire marketing function.
Proud of what they do and who they are, this company, though in the financial sector, carry a fun and fresh attitude, represented in both their brand image and tone of voice… you would be entering a welcoming team environment with a fabulous culture inclusive of both hybrid working and flexible working options. What more could you want?
The main duties of this role include:
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date, and creating content on social media channels to increase the reach of the audience
- Conduct necessary market research to look at ways to enhance engagement
- developing marketing campaigns
- Using google analytics to track and trace company performance
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree would be beneficial but not essential
- Good organisation skills would be highly desired
- You would be a personable self-starter with a flair for ideas and a keenness to learn
If this sounds like it might be up your street, please do apply now!